Apple does usually not care about owning the domain name for new products that are announced and or about to be launched, but in the past has then later acquired some of the names. Now it appears they are planning to launch the iPanel in the fourth quarter of this year – a combined TV Internet device. As luck would have it, Marchex (MCHX), owns ipanel.com, a currently parked domain and optimized for dating, which appears to have been purchased with the original Ultimate Search portfolio back in 2005.
- Marchex lists their domains for sale
- Ex-Marchex Employees In Trouble For Setting Up Copycat Sites
- Marchex Releases New Pay-Per-Click Advertising Platform
- WidgetBucks Teams Up With Marchex
- Marchex to build neighborhood blog network