As reported by DNN earlier, Most Wanted Domains recently started reporting their domain sales in real time via Facebook and Twitter. Exactly 10 days ago the first domain sale was announced, which was AllTricks.com selling for $13,500. During the past week and a half alone, they have already scored 8 domain sales for a total of $108,250. The highest priced domain was DailyBreaks.com which sold for a cool $25,000. Below you can find the complete list of all of the domains reported as sold by MWD on Twitter.
- Hallyday.com sold for $2,500.00
- DearPrudence.com sold for $4,250.00
- NaturalDifference.com sold for $10,000.00
- Crackon.com sold for $11,500.00
- AllTricks.com sold for $13,500.00
- MilitaryLawyer.com sold for $17,500.00
- LoveGold.com sold for $24,000.00
- DailyBreaks.com sold for $25,000.00
Most Wanted Domains is owned and operated by Worldwide Media Incorporated, a Florida corporation that is privately held. Popular domain industry blogger Michael Berkens owns the Florida/North Carolina based domain holding company, which currently has over 80,000 domains in it’s portfolio.
Anybody want to take a guess at how many domains will be reported sold by MWD in the month of June and for how much total? So far in May, with the little data that was made available, it seems that there was about one sale per day on average.
- Most Wanted Domains to report domain sales in realtime, buys mwd.com
- Afternic Reports Domain Sales, Biggest Sale: MAAC.com
- Sedo Sells $750,000 Worth of Domains – Mouse.com and Keyboard.com Both Clear $100K
- AfternicDLS Reports $560,000 In Domain Sales
- Sedo Reports $600,000 in Domain Sales – BookHotels.com Sells for $70,000