Judging by the current redirect of DVD.com to a netflix subdomain (resulting in an error page though), Netflix bought DVD.com with the help of Mark Monitor. The domain is registered at Network Solutions with DNStinations information since yesteday, which is used by Mark Moniker as a proxy service. DNW was able to confirm the purchase with the buyer.
[via MultiChannel News]
- Oversee.net buys ShopWiki for Undisclosed Price
- Afilias buys the .MOBI Registry for an Undisclosed Amount
- Breaking: Keydrive buys Moniker & Snapnames from Oversee.net
- Mark Monitor Stealth Unit buys Lync.com for Microsoft
- Software.com sells for undisclosed amount